Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bring me 17 white doves....

To be honest, I have nothing interesting to say, so I'll just make a few brief comments about this outfit. Bijou came out with a new release last night and it took me about 2.5 seconds to fall in love with the Etranger outfit. Another recent purchase is a couple of skins by Lunacy. I was drawn in by the fantastic sale price (299L), but don't let that fool you. They are absolutely beautiful (and the regular price is only 499L!). They've even converted me to freckles!


I'm wearing:

Hair: Mirai Style - Bysh in brown
Skin: Lunacy - Phoenix Pale in Nude Gloss Brow 2, freckles
Eyes: Miriel - Strong Green (big)
Eyelashes: Lunacy - Modifiable Tintable Lashes (included with skin)
Outfit (tunic, pants): bijou - Etranger in watermelon
Sandals: Lassitude & Ennui - Signature Sandals in black & gold
Bangles: Armidi Gisaci - Healing Koi Bangle in juniper (left arm); Bonita's Jewelry & Funique Shop - Browns & Pearls Bracelet 4 - #7 (right arm)
Earrings: Junk - Oh Earrings

- Fi

No comments: