Thursday, July 31, 2008

Aw, girl, you think you bad?

DP Yumyum released a couple of new dresses this week, including the Halter Chiffon one I'm wearing here. It is very lovely and sweet - quite feminine, in fact. It made me want to dress really girly, so I chose pink accessories, summery sandals, and a cute butterfly (which is actually a pin, but I moved it to my hair) to wear with it. The skin, from London Dailey of Pink Outfitters, is a preview of her soon to be released new line. The hand drawn skin, with its subtle shading and rosy cheeks, complements the soft, feminine look of my outfit. I like it a lot and am looking forward to seeing them all.



I'm wearing:

Hair: Shop Seu - Pompadour in blonde
Skin: Pink Outfitters - FFX2 Creamy Ivory, Bare (to be released soon)
Eyes: Miriel - Strong Green (big)
Eyelashes: Lunacy - Modifiable Tintable Lashes
Dress: DP Yumyum - Halter Chiffon Dress in pink
Shoes: G Field - T-Strap Sandal Rose in white
Bag: G Field - Sunflower Basket Handbag
Earrings: Atelier AM - Pink Cube Earrings
Bracelet: Dark Mouse - Flower White Enamel Bracelet in pink
Butterfly Pin (worn in hair): G&S - Vintage Pink Butterfly Brooch

- Fi

No comments: