Monday, July 14, 2008

You're my alibi...

I put off buying this skirt for a long time for a couple of reasons.

1) I didn't think it was flex, and that kind of turned me off.
2) I had no idea what to wear it with.

I eventually broke down and bought it, after I read a post on the feed about it and saw that it was flexi. I put it on, and stood there topless looking for something to wear it with, when I saw the "D!FF" folder in my inventory...then after that the outfit was easypeasy and I think it's absolutely freakin' adorable.

Ever since Achariya posted about Gala Phoenix's skins, I've been wanting one, so I went out and got this one today and it's so lovely! I'm definitely a fan of her skins now, they're beautiful.




I'm wearing:

Skin: Gala, Pale, Bare Minimum in Sparse
Hair: Hiccup, Slow Jamz 2007 in Platinum
Eyelashes: Cake Bedroom Lashes
Pantyhose: Sheer, Tights in GreenCyan
Shirt: D!FF, Teal Gina Neck (No longer available, sorry. =[)
Skirt: Royal Blue, Lost Ballet in Nude
Shoes: Shiny Things, Party Pumps in Powder Pink
Necklace: Atelier AM, Ribbon Necklace
Bracelet: Miam Miam, Coco Bangle Bracelet
Earrings: Miam Miam, Coco Diamond Stud Earrings

- DG

No comments: