Monday, July 21, 2008

It's a mad world...

Fionna said that I look like I'm riding on a train to a funeral, which is a compliment in my opinion.
She said it was funny that she could say things to me that anyone else would consider offensive and I respond with "thank you!"

I like to be able to tell a story with my clothes sometimes.

I'm wearing:

Skin: miw, Fall Light Skin in Dawn
Hair: Coif, Fancy Nancy in Black
Eyelashes: Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Pantyhose: G.L.A.M Black Lycra Tights
Shirt: Fashionably Dead, Loose Scoop Neck in aqua
Jacket: Bijou, Diva Cape
Skirt: Aoharu, Fluffy Wrapping Dress in Black
Shoes: Armidi, Barcelona Slingbacks in Prussian Blue
Hat: Vain Inc. Gift
Earrings: Paper Couture, Black Fleur Earrings
Purse: Paper Couture, Boulevard Bag in Noir
Gloves: Last Call, Rebecca Gloves (No longer available)

- DG

3 comments:

Thema Felix said...

What a wonderful combination of pieces! It really comes together so well!

Dolly Gwynneville said...

Thank you so much! =] =]

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

Dolly, stop harassing texas plz. k thx bai.

<3