Tuesday, July 22, 2008

You're a mean one...

I planned to do a post on bargains today, but didn't get my act together in time. I just realized, however, that some of the items I'm wearing are, indeed, bargains. My outfit was created around a cute bag from +plus (although it's not shown in the pics here), inspiring a sort of nautical theme. This blue and white striped dress from Manatee, or Twee (125L), paired with the red belt from +plus (50L) captures the sailor look I was going for in a sophisticated rather than cutsie way. I chose to use white accessories to accent the outfit while not distracting from the gorgeous texture and sculpted loveliness of the dress.

... and I have no idea why the song from "The Grinch" was in my head as I prepared this.




I'm wearing:
Hair: Shop SEU - Pompadour in blonde
Skin: The Obscene - Arouse Base
Eyes: Miriel - Strong Green (big)
Eyelashes: Lunacy - Modifiable Tintable Lashes
Dress: Manatee/Twee - Scalleeeewag in blue
Bag: +plus - Big Clutch in Navy Style
Belt: +plus - Wide Belt in Red
Shoes: Tesla - Jane in surf
Bracelets: Bonita's Jewelry & Funique Shop - White Pearl Bead & Bangles 4
Earrings: JCNY - from Tiffany Collection in white

- Fi

No comments: