Friday, July 4, 2008

I followed the waves to you...

Well, I was planning on doing a guest post yesterday, and then your regularly scheduled outfit wars today, BUT, due to me being photoshop stupid, I'm bringing you the guest outfit today.

Stein Shilova IMed me one day about hair on the blog, and we talked for a bit, and now we talk a lot! She's super godzilla badass hardcore, and I haven't seen her in an outfit that I didn't like. Her blog (Meltybritches) is linked off to the side if you're interested in seeing some more of her outfits.


She's wearing:

Hair - BOON, uzu22 in jetblack
Skin - Blowpop, Shir Seductive in vanilla
Shirt - Fashionably Dead, Loose scoop neck in black
Belt - Fleur, Lemon patent leather belt
Skirt - Stitch by Stitch, gitana long skirt
Shoes - HUB, Venus sandals in bright yellow
Headpiece - TCinShelter, Feather head piece #1

- DG

2 comments:

Stein Shilova said...

Hey you!

Quit calling me nice or you'll fack up all of my badass street cred.

=P

Dolly Gwynneville said...

I fixed it!