Thursday, July 10, 2008

[18:53] Apatia Hammerer: I'm not ashamed of loving Bruce Springsteen

Apatia Hammerer has quickly become one of my favorite people in SL, and I definitely don't think I'm the only one that feels that way! I asked her earlier today if she wanted to be on the blog and her reply was "I want to see Walking with Dinosaurs!!!!!" and then we talked about that for a while (it sounds horrifying and excellent, you should google it or something) and then she was like "Okay I'll be on the blog!" so here she is:



And now for what you've really been waiting for, ladies and gentlemen, GARRRRYYYYY BUSEEEYYYYYYY! Looking fashionable as always! (Apatia did this while I was snapping pictures of her, and then I asked her to email it to me so every else could get a look at fabulosity.)


She's wearing:

[18:50] Apatia Hammerer: UBU Pirate Rain Boots *H+K*rose dot knee-socks manatee/[twee] Melted Deckchair Swallowtail Jupiter Necklace Pearl PUDGE: Fair Verona pudge pose *blowpop* Tuesday Cream [1a. Tuesday Morning] blk, frkl
[18:50] Apatia Hammerer: ooo wait
[18:50] Apatia Hammerer: let me do it one by one
[18:50] Apatia Hammerer: UBU Pirate Rain Boots
[18:50] Dolly Gwynneville: blowpop is a good idea
[18:51] Apatia Hammerer: *H+K*rose dot knee-socksmanatee/[twee] Melted Deckchair
[18:51] Apatia Hammerer: Swallowtail Jupiter Necklace Pearl
[18:52] Apatia Hammerer: PUDGE: Fair Verona
[18:52] Apatia Hammerer: *blowpop* Tuesday Cream [1a. Tuesday Morning] blk, frkl
[18:52] Apatia Hammerer: there, that's less confusing
[18:53] Dolly Gwynneville: oh yeah, where is your tattoo from?
[18:54] Apatia Hammerer: aitui

- DG

No comments: