Sunday, July 6, 2008

When I am queen...

I was bored today so I felt like doing an extra post!

I've been wearing black clothes galore, so that's probably all you'll see this week, but they're all really different styles, so hopefully they will keep you entertained.

Here was the outfit I came up with today:




I wanted to wear something to pimp my jewelry. A while back I tried to make a necklace and, haha, I'm so brilliant, I made the chain by hand! Then I found out that there was a script, then I found out the script was whack, so then I frantically IMed Kesseret Steeplechase and asked her to help me, and she did, and now I have a pretty chain. Next week I'm going to buy my own chain making device so I can do it myself, and who knows where that will lead.

Here is the afore mentioned necklace:



And here are the plugs that I'm wearing, I made these all by myself, and uh, prim lobes. AWESOME, right? I think so too:

Alright now time for the creds.

I'm wearing:

Skin: miw Fall Light Skin (Porkchops)
Eyelashes: Cake Bedroom Lashes
Hair: Aden Edie in Black
Tights: Canimal Torn Socks over Stockings in Black
Shirt: Schadenfreude Black White Skelebeaters
Skirt: Ingenue One Boy
Shoes: Shiny Things Tuxedo Pumps
Bracelet: Draconic Kiss Skulls 'n' Ribbons (I think this is a group gift?)

- DG

1 comment:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

the chain maker will lead to evil. EVIL I TELL YOU!!!!!!