Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh bla di, oh bla da...

Today I was in the mood for a casual summer outfit that can go from an afternoon lunch and shopping to a fun night out. The rich textures on both the top and pants give this a sophisticated feel while the flounce of the blouse adds a sense of playfulness. I'm also loving this locket necklace - not only does it lend itself to a variety of looks, but Kess (of Kess Kreations) somehow managed to make a long necklace that doesn't get lost in boobage land! When I thanked her for this, she told me she tested it on her "fatty tummy," so she thought it would be ok with boobs. Gotta love a woman who embraces her fatty tummy!!






I'm wearing:

Hair: ETD - Riley
Skin: The Obscene - Arouse Base
Eyes: Miriel - Strong Green (big)
Shirt: Pink Outfitters - Loren Sheer Blouse in zebra
Bag: Barerose - Freja in white
Pants: Elephant Outfitters - Journey Tweed Slacks in white
Shoes: ETD - Peep Slingbacks in linen
Glasses: Prim Optic - Sophia
Necklace: Kesseret Kreations - Cratus II
Bracelets: VG Republic - Resin Bangles (right arm); Armidi Gisaci - Metallic Tres Bangles

- Fi

4 comments:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

hahahahaahaha

Outfit looks awesome. :)

Fionna Bracken said...

Are you going to send me a pic so I can put it in the locket?

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

haha a picture of my tummy? LOL

Fionna Bracken said...

ewwwwwwwww!!