Monday, June 30, 2008

Are ya interested?

I'm hitting the blog hard this week, I've been slacking.

Alright, I was thrilled to see these pants from RB, and when I pictured this outfit in my mind and it came actually together with no layering issues, I was even more thrilled. Unfortunately, I have a horrible time making things too period pieceish, sort of costumey, and I'm pretty sure thats how this outfit turned out...but, I still love it. </me talking>





I'm wearing:

Skin: miw Fall Light Skin (Salon)
Hair: Armidi Hair The Soho in Chocolat
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Tights: G.L.A.M Light Tone Sheer Tintable Metallic Lycra Tights
Shirt: Paper Couture Divinchi
Jacket: Last Call Catwalk Collection: Virginie (Jacket Militaire)
Pants: Royal Blue Taupe Harem High waist
Gloves: Paper Couture Spring Ruffle Shirt and Jacket Gloves
Shoes: Tesla Gwyneth in Black

- DG

No comments: