Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm gunna shuffle his deck clean...

I was wearing darker pants with this at first, which made me feel like a fashiony spy! BD

But, I wanted to break up the pants and the top, so it didn't look like I was in some kind of jump suit. I really like this outfit, and I really really like the background pose, which is from Pudge. If you haven't gone to Pudge to try out the poses, do it, you wont regret it because even if you don't find a pose you like, the names of the poses will make you laugh. I highly doubt that you wont find a pose you like though.

Outfit!




I'm wearing:

Skin: miw, Fall Light Skin (Blondie)
Hair: Coif, Domina in Black
Eyelashes: Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Jacket: Fashionably Dead, Loose Scoop Neck in Black
Jeans: Artilleri, Betsy Pants in Black (I modified them so that the leg would be longer)
Socks: Shop Seu, Kushukushu Kutsushita in Black (There was a weird gap between the shoes and the pants, so I added these socks, they work great with open toed shoes!)
Shoes: Tesla, Athena in Black
Bracelet: Miam Miam, Coco Bangle Bracelet
Earrings: Miam Miam, Coco Diamond Stud Earrings
Necklace: Japancakes, Fashionista Necklace

- DG

3 comments:

Mariya Nesiote said...

I like the outfit a lot, aaaand... I think the blog title is your second Auf der Maur reference :P Keep up the good work!

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

I love Pudge poses. I had to go buy my own b/c Marissa got tired of repeating the names for me.

I have a pose away exclusively w/ her poses in them as I prefer the amputee ones for shits and grins.

(I had an amputee fetish for a while after meeting the head of the devotee newsgroup on IRC)

YAY PUDGE.

Dolly Gwynneville said...

Thank you Mariya, that means a lot! Your outfits are always super good and fresh/new. Plus, you got the Auf der Maur reference, hells yeah! MAdM is coming out with a new CD soon and I am SO EXCITED.


Everytime you type, Kess, I love you more and more.