Thursday, February 21, 2008

Private School, Schmivate School.

This weekend I have to go to some art award thingy with my S/O...and I have to dress up. Ew. Okay, a few posts down you can read about my RL style, dressing up is icky. I have a cute argyle sweater that I know I'll wear...but, khakis? Ugh. I hate khakis. I can't even find my one pair of khakis...maybe I can wear my nice pair of blue jeans, the ones that I haven't drawn on or ripped up yet...

Anyway...here is a snobby look for your viewing pleasure!


I'm wearing:

Skin: miw Level1: Vain Jane Skin
Hair: Aden Edie in Black
Tights: G.L.A.M Tintable Metallic Lycra Tights
Shirt: Paper Couture Paint Tipping
Jacket: Last Call Virginie
Gauchos: Boing Fromage Sailor Plaid
Shoes: Shiny Things Ruffle Boots in Black
Gloves: Paper Couture Paint Tipping

- DG

No comments: