Tuesday, February 5, 2008

And so ends Carnival...

I have been so bored with my clothes on SL lately. I needed to do something really drastic for todays outfit. I may have mentioned before that I love all things post-apoc, and that goes along with my love for asylums, and deranged carnivals. (I really love Carnival of Doom on SL, if you get a chance, check it out.) I don't know, I have a thing for that kind of stuff, which results in a big portion of my inventory being filled with theme outfits, straight jackets, top hats, gas masks, all kinds of stuff...that I only wear once in a while. So, I figured that today I would show some of it off!





Two outfits, yay!

I'm wearing:

Outfit 1:
Skin: miw FruitLoops: Cherry Coke (light)
Hair: Diversity Hair Penelope - Coal
Socks: Artilleri Carmen Stockings
Dress: The Kitty Box Skeleton Love Dress
Shoes: Shiny Things Tuxedo Pumps - Black
Piercing: Red Ruin Throat Corset
Hair piece: Sinistyle Hair Rose - Skull N Bones

Outfit 2:
Skin: miw FruitLoops: Cherry Coke (light)
Hair: Diversity Hair Penelope - Coal
Undershirt: <3 Cupcakes! White Lacey Shirt
Shirt: Canimal Blood Bath Pack
Jacket: Last Call Catwalk Collection: Equestria Jacket
Pants: Schadenfreude Bloody Stripe Pants
Shoes: Jeepers Creepers Platform All Blacks
Top hat: BareRose EGA Noble Black

-DG

No comments: