Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lick-A-Chick? MECCA!

I think I may have made some kind of pledge to myself that I would start posting *whatever* I was wearing in SL that day...I do the weirdest crap.

The result is a fabulous but simple outfit from Cashmere. I love this store, I really do. I love the 80's vibe, and the design of the mainstore is awesome, and the outfits are all so unique. The only thing I wish is that there were more layers. Say it with me: MORE LAYERS.

I know I would be wearing this little skinny tie all the freakin' time, you thought I was bad with never changing my hair, skin or lashes! (I'm workin' on it...) I'd wear the jacket separate a lot too, it's great!

Plus, I'm such a mizering bitch. I really am. I very rarely buy things if I feel as though I'm not getting an absolute buttload for what I'm spending.

P.S. Nevermind the title, I've been watching lesbian comedians again.


I'm wearing:

Skin: miw Level1: Pink Lemonade skin
Hair: Armidi Hair The Pasadena Girl V Midnight Collection in Midnight I
Jacket: Cashmere Remy
Slacks: Cashmere Remy
Shoes: Shiny Things Ruffle Boots in Black
Bracelet: I made this, for more info contact me in world. (Dolly Gwynneville)

- DG

No comments: