Friday, February 29, 2008

Burnt Silver Brushed Lavender Offspring...

Hi there!

I'm thinking of making this a weekly thing, every Friday taking a snapshot at a different location instead of just a boring old post.

I'm also thinking of holding a contest! This snapshot was based on Alice in Wonderland, which has been done so many times but never gets old for me. So, I propose a contest in which you must dress up as one of your favorite characters from the movie. It doesn't have to be blatant, it just needs AiW undertones.

How many people would be interested in a contest like this? I wont post the details or the prize until I know for sure that some people would submit something.

Why, is a raven like a writing desk?



I'm wearing:

Skin: miw (big surprise) Fall Light Skin in Porkchops
Eyelashes: Zsa Zsa's House of Beauty Eyelashes in Shortsies
Hair: Old Gravy Herpe Harper in Black
Undershirt: Kyoot Army Wilted Wednesday
Stockings: Simone! Steno Pool Stockings
Shirt: Last Call Rebecca Corseted top and bottom
Jacket: Kyoot Army Straight Jacket Surrealist
Pants: Schadenfreud Industries Midnight Circus Pants
Gloves: Panjen Biker Gloves
Shoes: Armidi Gisaci Rio Beleza Wedge in Black
Gas mask: Manticorp Black Gas Mask
Top hat: Barerose EGA Noble in Black

- DG

No comments: