Sunday, February 17, 2008

DG does Spring.

I wear a lot of black in RL, and in SL, and I almost never buy a shoe in any color other than black, unless it's color change, but Periquita has shoes for 49L, so I bought these lovely lilac babies in honor of Spring. I also went blonde for a change! I really like the seashell color from Diversity Hair, it's such a shiny pretty blonde, it kind of reminds me of my mom. (awww!)

Oh, and a bit about these stockings: I. Love. Them.



I'm wearing:

Skin: miw Level1: Sweetpea skin
Hair: Diversity Hair Penelope - Seashell
Pantyhose: Simone! Steno Pool Stockings
Shirt: Cashmere Jive Top
Jacket: Mischief Bold - Charcoal
Shorts: G.L.A.M Tweed Slacks in Charcoal (not sure if they make this any more.)
Shoes: Periquita Shoes Lilac Stripes
Earrings: Celestial Studios Eliza Boho Dangle Earrings (Yay for the week of love!)

-DG

No comments: