Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Portfoliowls. (I'm punny.)

I have great news! While shopping in <3 Cupcakes!, I saw a very pretty avvie, and I told her as much. She IMed me back and told me that I had an edgy style and that I should model for...Avenue Models! She sent me an application and told me to put a portfolio together, so that's what I've been doing instead of updating. They should get back to me sometime this week on whether or not I have the job.

Now, on to your regularly scheduled post:

So, I love Owls. They are my favorite animal after the Jackalope and the Narwhal. My favorite pieces in SL are owl related, and this shirt from Tres Blah is no exception.


I'm wearing:

Skin: miw Fall light Skin (dawn)
Hair: Armidi Hair The Pasadena Girl V Brunette Collection in Chocolat
Eyelashes: RaC Mascara 01 Black Dramatic
Leggings: Punch Drunk Heart Leggings in Black
Socks: Shiny Things Knit Knee Socks Medium Colors in Camel
Jacket: Tres Blah Lovey Owl Tee
Skirt: Surf Couture Denim Skirt in Medwash
Shoes: Shiny Things Comfy Boots in Brown
Bracelet: Juicy Bangle in Wooden Bangle

- DG

No comments: