Monday, February 4, 2008

Guest Outfit #2

Kayt Xi had been itching to do another outfit, so when I finally got the chance, I took her up on it. This look is sort of hiphop preppy, almost reminds me of Christina Aguilera...maybe it's the pose, I think "Genie in a Bottle" when I see it.



She's Wearing:

Hair: Diversity Hair "Jess" in Seashell
Jeans: Miau Haus "Tagger Jeans Black & White"
Nails: Awesome Designs "French Manicure" in Cotton Candy Pink
Cardigan: Cammie Cooper "Button Up Cardigan" in Red.
Shoes: Miau Haus "Kitty Kat Kicks" Bloody
Necklace: Red Ruin "Street Fight Necklace"
Facial Piercings: Red Ruin "Double Lip/Labret Piercing"
Ear Piercings: Red Queen "Free Pierced Set Bag"
Bangles: 7 Deadly Prims "Messy Bangles"
Eyes: Flawed Perfect "Penta- Invidia"
Skin: Nomine "WL Fawn- Natural Heavy"

-DG

No comments: