Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Like the city in Alaska?

Firstly: A reader IMed me (but I didn't catch her name, my SL crashed before I had a chance to answer) and asked for a LM for the store, that I guess was formerly known as Overdose. Does anyone know what they changed their name to? If so, please leave a comment so I can change my information. =]

I've been glammin' it up lately so for a change I wanted something extra comfy looking, really relaxed, how I would dress in real life. I almost never go out with a jacket, I'm one of those people that layer their clothes when it's like 90 degrees outside. This look also reminds me a lot of Juno from the movie...Juno. :D (Hence the title of this entry.) I definitely think it's the hair.

I'm wearing:

Skin: miw Fall Light Skin (Porkchops) (I know, I wear this skin way too much, but it is one of my favorites...I don't let go of things easily...think about my lashes!)
Hair: Armidi Hair The Ginza in Espresso
Jacket: Tres Blah Layered Jersey
Sculpted Jacket: Cubic Effect Full Sculpted Jacket
Jeans: Celestial Studios Destroyed Wash
Shoes: Shiny Things Old Boots in Black
Necklace: I made this, if you'd like to know more, just contact me in world! (Dolly Gwynneville)

- DG

2 comments:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Love this outfit Dolly (this is my daily uniform in RL too). I must go see Juno - it's only just released here in the UK, I've heard it's great!

The store formerly known as Overdose is now called 'Punk by Proxy' and it's owned by Kimberly Foss. I'm sure it was at the Sugar Rush mall, but possibly moved.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kuai%20aku/234/21/22

Dolly Gwynneville said...

Thank you Creamy. =] =]