Monday, June 2, 2008

Real life goes undefined...

Well, yesterday was the party. It went well, but I'm pooped. Things started off rocky though, first I had the sky box way too high, or so I thought, but then I just figured out that the LM sent people to the wrong place. Oh joy. Yeah, anyway, a reasonably amount of people came, probably at max twenty were there, and it was just tons of fun.

One of the people there was Kesseret Steeplechase (KessKreations), we had been talking on and off for a while because I had asked if she would make a freebie for the party (she did, it's beautiful, will definitely blog it this week.) She was loads of fun, brought a pinata, which I beat the crap out of, and river danced with me during a few songs. She even gave me a hat that flips people the bird, come on...how can you not like someone like that?

Anyway, given that she's an absolute sweetie, I trust that she has great taste in friends, so I told her I would put a reminder in each post this week to HELP ED.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, here is what the notecard says about the situation:

"Everyone,

I have a friend who is in dire need. A couple weeks before Christmas his mom was diagnosed with lung cancer. Unfortunately the radiation didn't help at all, and the tumor is now in both lungs and right now she's at the house under hospice care. Actually Ed's mother passed yesterday however when I wrote this notecard she was still under his care.

What I am doing to put up a small area on my sim with some clothing I am making and I have a couple other people donating more clothing and jewelry to the area. Basically I am asking if anyone is willing to donate an item to sell on that plot or in your stores and give the proceeds to my friend.

I can assure you that this is real. It sucks for him and as his friend it breaks my heart knowing that he is going through this.

The sale will start May 30 and end June 10th. I will give you a split script and how to divert funds to the avatar Ed Bumstead. You all don't know him from Adam or me for that matter but if you have questions feel free to talk to him or send him positive vibes. He needs them.

Please contact me via IM or anyway if you would like to help

Sincerely,
Christine Giglio

aka Kesseret Steeplechase"

So please guys, help him out! =]

On to the post:


I'm wearing:

Skin: LF Chai Skin in Indigo, Cream
Hair: Diversity Hair Penelope in Coal
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Shirt: <3 Cupcakes! Ruffled Top in Blue
Pants: Last Call - Ingrid
Shoes: Maitreya Limelights in Blue Suede
Earrings: KessKreations Leonor Black Pearl Earrings
Necklace: KessKreations Leonor Black Pearl Necklace (You can get the jewelry at the help ed sale)

- DG

3 comments:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

You are, positively, the bomb! Both you and Fionna. xoxoxoxo


*flip off hat*

Ana said...

Sorry for missing the party =( I was working late! I am glad the party went ok ;)

Dolly Gwynneville said...

Aww, well I plan on doing it again next year and you're welcome to come, Annah. =]