Monday, June 16, 2008

To this world, and yesterday...

Alright, sorry for the break guys, my life is stupid at the moment...and I haven't felt like doing normal posts, but I'm going to do some experimental type stuff this week...hopefully that will keep you entertained. Fionna is having computer problems, and I'm not sure when she will be back...hope it's soon. =]

Anyway, here is a pic I took in Frick, wearing elements from a new Maiiki outfit. Ok, as most of you know, those clothes are hella expensive, like, ridiculously so. However, I think I'm addicted...I'm going to have to find an SL job (modeling? why, yes, thank you!) to fund this new necessity. Really, my two favorite styles in SL are gothy and like...I don't even know the word, urban haute couture? Something you would see a hot new record producer wearing. (:D I'm lame, ignore me.) Maiiki, in my mind, blends these things together perfectly...it fits into my inventory perfectly so expect to see me in a lot of clothing from there.

I also decided that I really like Coif. I was iffy, but I tried the demos and they look GREAT, seriously, awesome hair. I bought my two favorites, Sushi and the 70's Flight Attendant, and I have been wearing them non-stop since. The same goes for these shoes that I got from ETD, honestly, I should have just bought the fat pack. I already have them in three colors, and I'm going back to get more...for only 100L a pop, why not?!

I had a hard time with jewelry...if anyone knows a place where I could get a necklace with sculptie antlers on them, will you let me know? I can't help but think it would have gone PERFECT with this outfit...in fact, if you are a jewelry designer, I will commission you to make me a necklace like this, because I'm sure I would wear it all the time. I ended up deciding on my favorite necklace from Boing Fromage, this cute little owl. (Owls are one of my favorite animals!) The bronze goes good with the earthy feel to the outfit. I think that's it really, on to the pic!







I'm wearing:

Skin: Frick Peaches Warm Lolly Lips
Hair: Coif Sushi
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Leggings: Maiiki Long Leggings in Olive
Jacket: Maiiki Streep in Bronze
Shorts: Maiiki Streep Tall Girls Puff-Pants
Shoes: ETD T-strap Peep Wedges in Nickel
Necklace: Boing Fromage 50's Dangle Owl
Bracelet: I made this, for more info, please contact me in-world.

- DG

1 comment:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

you make me stay here and listen to th emusic I know. I'll make you your horns if you draw out how you want the necklace to look.