Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How about a 9 month long vacation?

Not much to say, really...


A while back (like when I first started the blog) I proposed the idea of having a Haute Couture Alice in Wonderland themed contest with a Linden prize, but I didn't have enough readers so the idea kind of died...anyway, this is my version of Tweedle - Dee and Tweedle - Dumb. (As you can see, I have been wearing this scarf every chance I get, seriously great piece.)






I'm wearing:


Skin: Frick Peaches Warm Lolly Lips
Hair: Little Heaven Rabi in Black/White
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Tights: G.L.A.M Dark Tone Solid Tintable Metallic Lycra Tights
Shirt: Timberry Irregular Stripes Shirt
Jacket/Shorts: Aoharu Denim All in One Black/White
Scarf: Japancakes Wild Petal Scarf in Embers
Shoes: Tesla Athena in Panda

- DG

1 comment:

Channen GossipGirl said...

GENIUS. I'm not so sure I get what this post is about, but I enjoy looking at that picture.