Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Your eyes focus on my funny lip shape...

Edit: I forgot, HELP ED! Please? =]

Five minutes before Dolly's party was about to start, I crashed and couldn't log back on. After cursing SL for the kabillionth time that weekend, I realized it wasn't SL's fault at all (but can you seriously blame me for jumping to that conclusion?). Instead, stormy weather had knocked out my internet connection. When I finally logged on about an hour later, I was met with Dolly's franctic IM that the party wasn't going well and a plea for me to get over there ASAP. Believing her (btw - never believe a perfectionist when they tell you something isn't going well), I TP'd right over without putting on the outfit I'd planned to wear, as I hadn't yet decided upon the accessories. Right away I noticed I was the only one not wearing Dolly's blog colors, black and gold. The super-nice London Dailey of Pink Outfitters then sent me her beautiful Leia Party Dress in gold so I wouldn't stick out like the sore thumb I so clearly was. While I wore that dress for the rest of the evening, this is the outfit I intended to wear. A special thanks again to London Dailey for being so sweet and talented.


I'm wearing:

Hair: Mirai Style - Natu in pearl
Skin: Celestial Studios - Deviant Nation Vogue, Vamp/Enchant
Eyes: Miriel - Dark Blue
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Outfit (cami, vest, pants): Bijou - Lucky Strike in khaki
Shoes: Armidi Gisaci - Vidalia Pump in metallic noir
Necklace: Smitten - Long Knotted Beaded Necklace (soon to be released)
Bracelet: SLink - Gold Beaded Bangles (1L)
Earrings: Chicoco - Gold Pierced (BARGAIN ALERT: 10L!!!)
Ring: Fuse - Bloom (group gift)

- Fi

1 comment:

London Dailey said...

I really, really love the hair.