Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm begging you for mercy...

In the pursuit of self-awareness, I must admit that I've been rather annoying lately. While I apologize to those who have had to put up with my, I still contend that it isn't really my fault. After missing the grand opening DP Serendipity's new main store and sim due to my hard drive dying, I was thrilled to get the new Aby dress. I loved everything about it - the bold colors, the style, the texture, etc. - and even more so once I put it on. When I continually asked my friends, "isn't this dress so cute?" or commented, "I love this dress" and "I look so cute," whenever there was a break in the conversation, I really was paying attention to what they were saying. It just happened to be at the same time I was admiring how cute I looked. And when I say I looked cute, I can understand how it might sound like I was being egotistical or overly superficial, but I assure you I wasn't. You see - I wasn't complimenting myself so much as the designer of the dress. It's not my fault she is so talented. So, if you have any complaints about me, don't send them my way. Send them to Masuri Dryke instead (sorry, Masuri).
Masuri isn't the only one responsible for my obnoxiousness, however; London Dailey of Pink Outfitters is also to blame. Anyone who knows me knows that my biggest and most frustrating challenge is finding a skin that looks good on me (yes, I know there are tons of beautiful skins out there, but for some reason 99% of them look horrible on me). Her Fresh Fx2 skins are the first ones since I bought my CS skins a while ago that I was actually excited about. I think they're very lovely and they flatter my shape (and the shading on the butt cheeks is sooo cute!). I'm anxiously looking forward to the release of her lighter toned skins. But I should warn you - I'll probably be obnoxious then too.


I'm wearing:

Hair: Mirai Style - Natu in pearl
Skin: Pink Outfitters - Fresh Fx2, Natural Beige in Toffee
Eyes: Miriel - Dark Blue
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Dress: DP Serendipity - Aby in red
Shoes: ETD - Hampton Wedge in light gold
Flower: Artilleri - Rose Hair Flower in yellow
Necklaces: +Plus - Funky Double Necklaces (yellow is from the green set and turquoise is from the turquoise set)
Bracelets: VG Republic - Resin Bangles with Color-Change
Earrings: Burroughs - Lisa Earrings

- Fi

No comments: