Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The little wet tears on my babies shoulder...

So, I didn't post yesterday because, as you may know, I am lazy, BUT!

I have another reason. My outfit took forever to look right.

You see, I have been wanting to wear these antlers on the blog ever since I got them. A long time ago. I knew I wanted to create some futuristic yet tribal soldier deer hybrid thing. Unfortunately, the "DG is cracked out" store, doesn't exist, so it's taken me months to put this outfit together.

I'm absolutely delighted with how Christmas-y it looks as well, therefore, I have deemed it "Santa's Army."

Now for today's outfit!

It's just cute and wintery. =]

The little wet tears on my babies shoulder...


I'm wearing:

Skin: Wax Poetic, Licorice in Meringue
Hair: ETD, Laine in Black
Eyelashes: Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Coat: Kurotsubaki, A-line coat in Black
Pants: Gigi Couture, High Waisted Denim Houndstooth
Shoes: Sixty-Nine, Knit Boots in Noir
Gloves: Paper Couture, Davinci Gloves
Ring: Paper Couture, Times Square Ring in Black

- DG

No comments: