Monday, November 24, 2008

The weather man is calling...

Well hello!

I created this outfit some time ago, personally I think the mint colored Party Pumps go really good if not better with this outfit, but, alas, I couldn't find gloves to match...which bothered me way too much.

Anywho.

This is my favorite outfit as of late, I think!

The weather man is calling...


I'm wearing:

Skin: Gala, Alabaster in Flirt
Hair: ETD, Juliana in White
Eyelashes: Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Tights: VG, Tintable Metallic Lycra Tights in Light Tone, Sheer
Shirt: Cachet, Theo Blouse in Pastel Peach
Dress: VG Republic, Two Tone Wrap Dress in Tan
Shoes: Shiny Things, Party Pumps in Powder Pink
Gloves: Royal Blue, Half gloves in Nude
Earrings: Paper Couture,Pearl Strand Set
Necklace: Paper Couture, Pearl Strand Set
Bag: Paper Couture, The Boulevard Bag in Gold

- DG

2 comments:

Marni Grut said...

cute outfit!

just to tell ya, the gloves arn't Frietze, i was part of that shop as a side project and left. All the stock i made will be available in my store Royal Blue soon!

Marni
xxx

Dolly Gwynneville said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, well I will definitely change it then. I wondered what happened to FC, it was a cute little shop! Thinking about it now though, the stuff was very RB.