Thursday, December 4, 2008

Right, birds can fly so high...

WELL NOW.

I'll get right to it then, DG is now LookBook. I was tired of the old blog, and decided it needed an update. It's neato, you should definitely take a look and leave a comment letting me know what you think!

Here is another great item from NS Designs, I featured one of shirts in a previous post and I'm still in love with that outfit!

Right, birds can fly so high...


I'm wearing:

Skin: miw, Fall Light Skin in Catliner
Eyelashes: Zsa Zsa's House of Beauty, Big Top and Spike Lashes
Hair: Kin, Enid in Black
Blouse: Naith Smit Designs, Short Skirt Tops in B&W
Leggings: Maiiki, Leggings in White
Shoes: Storm Schmooz, LAQUE in Black
Necklace: Cachet, Courtney
Earrings: Cachet, Courtney
Bracelet: I made this, talk to me in world if you want it.

- DG

No comments: