Wednesday, November 12, 2008

For I am a poor and wretched boy, a chimbley, a chimbley sweep...

Oh how I love Apatia Hammerer.

She told Naith Smith of Naith Smith Designs to get in touch with me about blogging some of his clothes, and I was happy to oblige. His stuff it really nice quality, I had the pleasure of checking out his store (I would provide an slurl but it's not open yet, so I will as soon as it does!) and was thrilled by his clothes. The sculpt work is really good, and the designs are fresh and I really can't wait to see what my fellow bloggers come up with when it comes to his creations. =]

For I am a poor and wretched boy, a chimbley, a chimbley sweep...


I'm wearing:

Skin: miw, Fall Light Skin in Blondie
Hair: ETD, Janine II in Blonde
Eyelashes: Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Undershirt: It's All Good by Camie Cooper, Short Double Button'd Vests Undershirt
Shirt: Naith Smit Designs, Woman's Open Office Shirt in Silver
Vest: It's All Good by Camie Cooper, Short Double Vests in Teal
Jeans: Celestial Studios, Jeans in Medium Dark
Shoes: ETD, Buckle Ballet Flats in Pewter
Necklace: Miam Miam, Diamond Heart & Key Necklace
Bracelet: Miam Miam, Diamond Heart & Key Bracelet

- DG

No comments: