Tuesday, November 11, 2008

They don't make a martyr out of me...

Blargh, I got this post up, despite a few set backs and distractions.

I was really discouraged with the last post, the quality was shitty and so was my photoshopping job, but I do enjoy looking at the outfit, and the same goes for this one.



They don't make a martyr out of me...


I'm wearing:

Skin: Gala, Alabaster in Peacock
Hair: ETD, Flapper in Black
Eyelashes: Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Shirt: Thimbles, Dollinger in Black
Skirt: love.love.love, Lily Cocktail Skirt in Seafoam
Shoes: HUB, Venus Sandals in Sleek Black
Bracelet: Juicy, Wooden Bangle

- DG

2 comments:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

I love Roberta's stuff at love.love.love.

YAY I MISSED YOU <3

Dolly Gwynneville said...

haha I knooow! I had to stop myself from buying that skirt in every color.

and I missed you too, Kesseret Steeplechaseeeeeeee! (do you remember the whole Nance Brody thing and how she was obsessed with your name?)