Monday, November 10, 2008

If you go away...

Well.

I'm back!

I did a lot of silly things, I moved, I had no internet, and so on and so forth. Now I'm back. Hooray!

Something I realized: My graphics card sucks. Bad. No pretty Windlight pictures for me, and the quality of my snapshots are less than satisfactory. So, if you will, just imagine that these are bitchin' pictures. I'll be forever grateful. (I should probably add that, I would LOVE tips on how to get my pictures to look better than they do now. I have photoshop cs3, and I'm sure there is someway to fix this crap with that.)

Anyway, here is an "I'm back!" outfit. Nothing too spectacular, but I did a TON of shopping, so expect to see some more impressive outfits later this week. Oh how I swooned over Thimbles, ETD, Paper Couture...-sighs- Anyway, here you go! (Also, I know this looks similar to a previous outfit, but I didn't realize that until after I had photoshopped everything. Sorry about my subconscious!)

If you go away...


I'm Wearing:

Skin: Lunacy, Phoenix Milk in Nude Gloss
Hair: Gritty Kitty, Deadline in Blonde
Jacket: Thimbles, Trophy Wife, Disenchanted in Black
Shirt: Emery - Singer Edition, Striped Tank in Black
Jeans: Iki, Skinny Jean in Black (I added the cuffs from a pair of Laqroki jeans)
Shoes: Armidi, Viniani Heel in Gold
Gloves: Vette's Boutique, V Glove in Gold.
Sunglasses: Paper Couture, Hinge Glasses

- DG

No comments: