Wednesday, May 7, 2008

You should answer when the phone rings.

I decided to start posting the scenic shots on Wednesdays instead of Fridays, Outfit wars will be on Fridays now.

Here is a pic of me and my friend Johnny inside a giant map, come to think of it, we're very pirate chic in this picture!

I'm wearing:
Skin: <3 Cupcakes! Popfuzz skin in medium - <3 Cupcakes Edition 1
Hair: Hiccup Nerd Swept (Sandy Blonde)
Eyelashes: Cake Flutter Lashes
Jacket: Schadenfruede Black White Skelebeaters
Jeans: Armidi Limited A001 Jeans in Chemical Classic

- DG

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow - that guy is really hot!

Dolly Gwynneville said...

=P

Abel Undercity said...

I love those tees. Might do a search for Schadenfreude and try to grab me some.

Dolly Gwynneville said...

Well, you can get the Skelebeaters for guys too, but if you're talking about the shirt that Johnny is wearing, it's from Aitui. =]