Monday, May 5, 2008

Some say we're all the same.

So, I hit up the sales this weekend. I got some great stuff from Thimbles and Decollage and played around with what I got until I came up with this. Then, when I was done and realized how much I adore the She Street Tank, I went to the Thimbles mainstore in Starlust and got another one in blue, but I'm pretty sure I'll end up with the whole collection...I've been wanting a new skin lately, and I think I'll hit up either <3 Cupcakes! again or maybe NO...

Anyway, not much to say today.


I'm wearing:
Skin: <3 Cupcakes! Popfuzz skin in medium - <3 Cupcakes Edition 1
Hair: Aden Edie in Black with Regina Long in Black
Eyelashes: Cake Flutter Lashes
Shirt: Decollage Bunny Girl T-shirt
Jacket: Thimbles Shoe Street Tank in Emerald
Jeans: Armidi Limited A001 Jeans in Chemical Classic
Shoes: AFantasy Color Change Strappy Heels
Necklace: Miam Miam Chunky Heart Necklace
Wristband: Moony Cats Wristband V1.1
Hair bow: Violet Voltaire Girl Gems Hair Bows
Ring: KessKreations Allie Ring
Belt: I made this belt, for more info please contact me (Dolly Gwynneville) in world for more information.

- DG

2 comments:

Violet Voltaire said...

Awe cuuute! I love that seeing the bows with different hairstyles, it looks super cute on that one XD

Dolly Gwynneville said...

Yes, they go SUPER well with that hairstyle, looks like they were made for each other. =]