Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's there where no one will stare...

Compared to most of the SL population, I'd say I dress rather conservatively. Unless I'm at the beach or engaged in a similar type of activity, I don't normally wear bikini tops as my shirt. That changed, however, when I saw this bikini top/jacket combination. Paired with a gypsy skirt, flat sandals, and a bouquet of flowers, it creates a summery hippy-ish look.
With slim fitting capris, bold-colored heeled sandals, and oversized sunglasses, it forms a more modern and trendy look. Despite the lack of coverage of the bikini and the sheerness of the jacket, the style (I love the flouncy sleeves on the jacket), muted earthtone colors, and textures of these pieces lend themselves to a variety of outfit options even for the more modest of us.




I'm wearing:

Hair: Marai Style - Rico in pearl
Skin: Celestial Studios - Deviant Nation Vogue, Vamp/Enchant
Eyes: Miriel - Dark Blue
Necklace: MM Luxe - Bamboo & Pearl Necklace
Earrings: MM Luxe - bamboo Hoop Earrings

Picture 1:
Top, jacket, & capris: DP Serendipity - Vacation in green and brown (whole outfit)
Shoes: Periquita - Beda Sandals in green
Sunglasses: +plus - Adorable Sunglasses in chocolate

Picture 2
Top & jacket: DP Serendipity - Vacation in green and brown (part of outfit)
Skirt: Luminosity - Sela (part of outfit)
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui Signature Sandals in brown & gold (free)
Flowers: Paper Couture - Antique Flower Bouquet

- Fi

No comments: