Friday, May 23, 2008

Outfit Wars #2

Now, for the long awaited second installment of...OUTFIT WARS, YEAH! WOOOO!

Fi's Outfit:
Four times (4x!!!). That is how many times Dolly asked for my advice when putting her outfit together for today's post. When I reminded her about the rule that we aren't allowed to talk to each other about our outfit war outfit, she claimed she "forgot about that." Hmmm.... Interesting, given that she is the one who created that rule (yes, like a tyrannical despot imposing oppressive laws that apply to everyone but herself). Very interesting, given that she waited a whole 10 minutes between her first plea for help and the second (obviously hoping that I'm as much a dimwit as she was pretending to be). And like any lazy and uninspired dictator who has the peasants do all the work and then takes credit for it, Dolly panicked when she realized she was on her own for this one. What else would explain that concoction she calls an outfit? I mean, as the "boss," why is she dressed like that kid from the neighborhood who all the other parents tell their kids to stay away from (affectionately referred to in my youth as "that hooligan down the street")? And, perhaps most importantly, is it just me or does Dolly bare a chilling resemblance to a love child of Marilyn Manson and Punky Brewster!?!?!?!?!?!

Hair: Marai Style - Rico in pearl
Skin: Celestial Studios - Deviant Nation Vogue, Vamp/Enchant
Eyes: Miriel - Dark Blue
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Tee: KBL - Little Bird T in white (only 5L!!!!)
Skirt: Red Buttafly - Happy Pretty Death Skirt
Shoes: Boing Frommage - MaryJane Flats (Patent-Urban)
Bracelet: Smitten - Gold Opal Dangle
Earrings: Untone Quilt - Drop Earring (free gift)

DG's Outfit:
Fionna took me to Red Buttafly, I had never been there before but she was sure I would love their skirts - and I did! What surprised me was that...Fio liked them too...now, Fi has a great sense of style, she wouldn't be on the blog if she didn't but...her outfits, I have a feeling target a...more mature audience. We ended up picking out the same skirt as our favorite, another surprise, and I suggested that we use it for our next Outfit Wars outfit, not even thinking at the time that it may be a bit difficult for someone with a more um, sophisticated(?) sense of style. I quickly put my outfit together, a little dash of Suicide Girl, some Barbie here and there, it was pretty bitchin'. Meanwhile, Fionna's taking her time. Changes her mind a lot. Er...what the hell, the process is probably about as exciting as her outfit is...oops, did I just type that out? Sorry, typo, the keys are so close together, I meant to type: Fio's process was a little slow but WELL WORTH THE WAIT. :D Ummm, anyway...her outfit is *cute* and...it reminds me of my grandma! Nothing wrong with thinkin' about your nana!

Skin: Frick Tan - Green/Pink Makeup
Hair: Deviant Kitties Rylee in Blonde/Black
Eyelashes: Cake Flutter Lashes
Socks: Punch Drunk Skinned Knee Tights in Barbie
Jacket: LaLa FooFoo Basic Tank and Waist Cincher in Grass
Shirt: Schadenfreude Hot Pink Skelebeaters
Skirt: Red Buttafly - Happy Pretty Death Skirt
Shoes: Shiny Things Dare Pumps in Yellow
Hair bow: Violet Voltaire Girl Gems Hair Bows
Necklace: Atelier AM Candy Necklace in Vitamine
Bracelet: Fresh Baked Goods Freebie Salt Water Taffy Signature Bracelet Sets

- DG & Fi

1 comment:

Abel Undercity said...

Ladies, ladies! Such rancor! You're both winners to me!

Now hug...

Hey! Stop that! Hugging does not involve hairpulling!