Thursday, May 15, 2008

Little Miss Can't be Wrong

I'm not going to rant about SL and its plethora of problems lately, let alone the gazillion I encountered today. I'm sure you all have your own stories to grumble about. I spent the better half of today being a crabby, cantankerous Crankenstein. I even thought about borrowing a page from Dolly's guide to looking fashionably macabre just so I could whine some more and show everyone how miserable I was. In the end, however, I decided to go in a different direction. I opted for a more cheerful, "mod-chic" look, hoping it would rub off on my mood. It didn't. But I love this dress anyway.


I'm wearing:
Hair: ETD - Cora in chestnut
Skin: Last Call - Deviant Nation Vogue, Vamp/Enchant
Eyes: Miriel - Dark Blue

Dress & Gloves: DP Serendipity - Audrey in black
Shoes: ETD - Heel Strap Platforms in black
Necklace: Bonita's - Black Wrapped Bead Necklace
Earrings: Artilleri - Teardrop Earrings, simple (group gift)
Bag: +plus - Leather & Wood Tote in rose (Ravenwear hunt)

- Fi

No comments: