Sunday, January 20, 2008

Wind it up!

Inspired by Gwen Stefani's newest album, I was looking for something bold, gold and wintery. Personally, I think the album is brilliant. Maybe it's because I know almost all the words to the Sound of Music, maybe it's because I think the mix of retro with a German twist in the Wind it Up video is particularly inspiring, or maybe it's just because Gwen Stefani is hella hot...we may never know.
I'm wearing:

Skin: miw Fall Light Skin (Dawn)
Hair: Diversity Hair Penelope - Seashell
Eyelashes: Sin Skins Vanity Lashes
Tights: G.L.A.M Tintable Metallic Gold Lycra Tights (free.)
Sweater: Artilleri Skully Knit Sweater
Skirt: Surf Couture Scrubbed Mini - Black
Shoes: Shiny Things Wrapped Wedge Boots - Black
Necklace: Miam Miam Diamond Heart and Key Necklace
Bracelet: (Not shown) Miam Miam Diamond Heart and Key Bracelet

- DG


No comments: