Monday, January 28, 2008

Are you ready to be liberated?

This is one of my favorite outfits from The Ultimate Notecard of Ultimate Outfits. When I first started SL, I was really into rockabilly/psychobilly, and while this look is really neither, it still reminds me of when I used to hang out with that crowd. Eventually, I bought out Artilleri and got tired of that particular look. (I just counted how many things I have from Artilleri -

24 tops
3 dresses
3 Hairs
15 pieces of jewelry
7 pairs of pants
1 skin
5 tattoos
and
4 pieces of underclothes

some of that stuff is really old Artilleri wear, I got it when I first started playing, a little under two years ago, when Antie had her tinnnny store!)

Anyway, I got off topic, sometimes I like to let my rebel out, end of story.




I'm wearing:

Skin: miw Fall Light Skin (Porkchops)
Hair: Hiccup Nerd Swept (Black)
Eyelashes: OMG NEW EYELASHES! RaC Mascara 01 Black Dramatic
Socks: WRONG Fishnet Tights in Red
Shirt: Punch Drunk DIY Dress top
Jeans:Form F*cked Jeans
Shoes: KK Outfitters Lo-top Kool Kicks
Bracelet: I <3 Juicy Bangle Set
Necklace: I made this, if you want to know more, please feel free to IM me in world. =] (Dolly Gwynneville)

- DG

No comments: