Thursday, January 31, 2008

Faux Fall.

My favorite season is autumn, I love all the typical stuff like the trees and the harvest vegetables and the nice weather, but I also love that it's when life seems to pick up again after those slow summer days, fall is when I have all kinds of fresh ideas and lots of things to think about through the winter. Then, during winter, those new ideas usually just turn into stress...but...er...I still like fall a lot. I wish it was fall right now, so I created a Faux Fall look.



I'm wearing:

Skin: miw Fall light Skin (dawn)
Hair: Naughty Designs Cool Tones Dark "Impulse"
Eyelashes: RaC Mascara 01 Black Dramatic
Socks: Shiny Things Knit Knee Socks (Camel)
Shirt: Tres Blah Polka Dot Blouse - Pearl
Jacket: Decollage Set Me Free
Shorts: It's All Good Plaid Shorts (Brown and Orange)
Shoes: Shiny Things Comfy Boots in Brown

- DG

No comments: