Monday, January 21, 2008

Party girl.

This is an outfit from my Ultimate Notecard of Ultimate Outfits. Every time I think of a new outfit, I put it down in there, that way when I'm completely out of ideas, but I need to look fab fast, I just pick something out from there. This is one of my party girl looks, which, if you've read the About Me is weird because, I rarely party. Another odd fact about this outfit, is that this is one of the *only* outfits where I left her tummy show. Most of the the bottom of shirts in SL look way unfinished, so I use a shirt extender., but the bottom of this shirt looks sooo good, I don't mind showing it off.
I'm wearing:

Skin: miw Fruitloops Orchid (Light)
Hair: Hiccup Nerd Swept (Black)
Eyelashes: Sin Skins Vanity Lashes
Shirt: It's All Good Sinched Two Tone Halter (Plain-Pink)
Jacket: Fashionably Dead Leather Sequin Jacket (Black)
Jeans: Artilleri Betsy Pants (Black)
Shoes: Tesla Natasha Heels (Black)
Bracelet: (Now Shown) Miam Miam Chain and Resin Bangle Bracelets

- DG

No comments: