Saturday, January 26, 2008

Classic.

I've been at a complete loss for outfits the last couple of days, and I think it's just because I've been under a lot of stress lately and my neck has been hurting like a bitch. I went to the doctor yesterday and got some muscle relaxants, and after the best nights sleep I've had in probably years, I was like "it's bloggin' time."

I came up with this outfit last night, like I said I was at a loss for outfits so I just went with something very classic and simple.




I'm wearing:

Skin: miw Fall Light Skin (Porkchops)
Hair: Aveda Med Curl in Noir
Sunglasses: Fashionably Dead Ultimate Bugeye Glasses (Black Frames)
Tights: G.L.A.M. Dark Tone Sheer Tintable Lycra Tights
Undershirt: <3 Cupcakes! White Lacey Shirt in the shirt layer(tinted to make it darker) and from It's All Good, the Bottom Tank in the Short Double Buttoned Vests (again, tinted to make it darker.)

-I did this because with the underwear layer from the White Lacey Shirt, some off tummy shows and it didn't go the look.-

Jacket: Veschi Parachutey Jacket in Black
Pants: Savvy? Dear Stephanie Shorts
Shoes: Shiny Things Signature Slingbacks in Black (after the picture, I decided that the Vintage Strappy Pumps went much better.)
Bracelet: Miam Miam Coco Bangle Bracelet

- DG

No comments: