Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gold Lion.

Wow, I really really didn't think I would be so into gold this season. It's like I'm seeing it in a brand new light, something that looked outdated (not vintage, just like, one of those nasty metallic dresses you would find in some thrift store that you know some girl wore to her prom in the 80's) and just...yucky, now looks modern and tres chic.




I'm wearing:

Skin: miw Level1: Goldenrod Skin
Hair: Punk by Proxy Ana in Black
Eyelashes: Sin Skin Vanity Lashes (I keep meaning to get some new ones...I just love these so much.)
Undershirt: PixelDolls LeatherLaced Mix Undershirt
Tights: G.L.A.M Dark Tone Solid Tintable Metallic Lycra Tights (free.)
Dress: Gisaci Bunni 45 Mini Dress in Gold
Shoes: Storm Schmooz Vampirelle
Necklace: Boing Fromage Cameo and Sautoir Set

- DG

No comments: