Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I am orange today...

Among the many great poses included in the Long Awkward Pose poop hunt is the Broken Puppet pose (shown on the left). I thought it was so cute (actually, in keeping with the spirit of the hunt, I should instead call it "poopalicious" or "pooptastic" or something equally un-PC and anti-cute) that I used it as the inspiration for today's outfit(s). I immediately remembered the Red Onepiece dress from Saya that I've had my eye on for a while now, but haven't gotten around to buying. When I went to get it, I couldn't decide between that and the Black Onepiece, so I got both (at the very affordable price of 100L each).





I'm wearing:

Hair: Uncleweb Studio - Ilias in mesh black
Skin: Pink Outfitters - FFX3 Custard, earth
Eyes: Miriel - Standard Eyes Chartreuse
Eyelashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Nails: Risa's - Mizutama Nail, red
Dresses: Saya - Red Onepiece (left) & Black Onepiece (right)
Tights: VG Republic - Tintable Metallic Lycra Tights (free)
Shoes: Periquita Outlet - Bootie in burgandy (left); Kitties Lair - Peep Toe Pumps Tease! in stellar black (right)
Necklaces: +Plus - Funky Double Necklace, purple (left); Artilleri - Chunky Bead Necklace (right)
Flower: Kurotsubaki - Yellowflower (group gift)
Poses: Long Awkward Pose - Broken Puppet (left); Twosome - Aw Really? (right)

- Fionna Bracken

No comments: