Monday, August 18, 2008

'Cause Rianna wont let me in...

I'm back! For those of you who don't know, last week I took a small vacation and spent four days with my significant other. =]

The week before last Mariya Nesiote posted this outfit, and I was instantly in love with it, so I decided to put my own twist on it and I am super pleased with how it turned out. I was worried that it would appear that I copied her outfit, but I think there are major differences that say otherwise. The outfit was just particularly inspiring, and actually fueled a few other outfits of mine as well! =]

Here ya be:



I'm wearing:

Skin: Gala, Pale in Sultry Classic
Hair: Coif, Marcelle in Snow (self tinted)
Eyelashes: Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Tights: Punch Drunk, Skinned Knee Tights in Orange
Jacket: Ce Cubic Effect, Short Leather Jacket in Red
Shirt: Thimbles, Mr. Worthington's Diary in Orange
Skirt: Fashionably Dead, Fire Compound
Shoes: Tesla, Marie in Redhot
Necklace: Chapeau tres Mignon, Mae Hong Son Neck Rings

- DG

4 comments:

Mariya Nesiote said...

This definitely looks faaar from copied, I'm glad my outfit could inspire you to put some together though :) I love the look! I've been wearing a few of Toast's skirts in similar ways as I did on my other post, but never with the cubic effect jacket and these types of accessories, the colours look great and like you're almost ready for fall. (I know I am, haha)

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

wb from vacation!!!!! You were very missed.

you look faaaaabulous.

Dolly Gwynneville said...

Fall is my favorite season, it has the best accessories(imho). :D

Dolly Gwynneville said...

Aww, thank you Kess, I'm all revved up and ready to start blogging again. :D