Monday, August 4, 2008

Bees in the caramel and I'm not afraid...

Hmm...what to say about this outfit? It's full of my favorite things, black and gold, jackets, stripes, Coif, Artilleri...it's one of the best outfits I've put together, in my opinion.

Sorry I never have much to say about the outfits I'm wearing, but I instead choose to let them speak for themselves.



I'm wearing:

Skin: Gala, Pale in Sultry Classic
Hair: Coif, 70's Flight Attendant in Black
Eyelashes: Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Jacket: VG Republic, Metallic Bomber in Black
Shirt: Emery - Singer Edition, Striped Tank in Black
Jeans: Artilleri, Betsy Pants in Black (I modified them so that the leg would be longer)
Shoes: Storm Schmooz, LAQUE in Black
Bracelet: I made this, for questions, IM me in world.
Necklace: Fashionably Dead, Unhappy Flower Necklace
Glasses: Artilleri, Buddy Glasses

- DG

2 comments:

Mariya Nesiote said...

The outfit really does look hot - I usually don't say a lot about mine either though, partly because I'm lazy but I don't think it's necessary. I don't mind letting the clothes do the talking, nor when others do (:

Dolly Gwynneville said...

Yeah, laziness has a lot to do with it too. Thanks for the nice comment...I just checked my blog roll and for some reason yours isn't on there, uh, time to fix that.