Friday, August 8, 2008

HoH Review

This was going to be posted yesterday, but things didn't work out that way, so here it is today!

I'm so picky about hair, so when I got review styles from House of Heart, I was a little worried. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that with almost every hair in the pack, I was able to put an outfit together that went great with it, really quickly!

The styles varied from casual and simple to elaborate and fun, and the hair textures are all really nicely done, so I'm sure you'll be seeing me in hair from there more often.

Here are three of the styles I was given:




I'm wearing:
1)
Skin: Lunacy, Phoenix Milk in Nude Gloss
Hair: House of Heart, Allie in Coffee Bean
Eyelashes: Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Jacket: Barerose, Katherine Grey Jacket
Undershirt: It's All Good, Short Double Button Vests Tank Top
Shirt: Thimbles, Mr. Worthington's Diary in Some Kinda Teal
Jeans: Celestial Studios, Jeans in Medium Dark
Shoes: Shiny Things, Brocattos in Brown

2)
Skin: Frick, Tan Green/Pink Makeup, Light Pink Lips
Hair: House of Heart, Calypso in Natural Blonde
Eyelashes: Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Dress: Cupcakes, Shiny Plaid Dress
Shoes: Aphrodite Creations, Serenity in Sweet Pink
Necklace: KessKreations, Dolly Pink Pearl Necklace (group gift)
Bracelet: KessKreations, Dolly Pink Pearl Bracelet (also a group gift)

3)
Skin: miw, Fall Light Skin in Porkchops
Hair: House of Heart, Jordan in Coffee Bean
Eyelashes: Cake, Bedroom Lashes
Jacket: Canimal, Disorder Jacket (really old group gift)
Jeans: Laqroki, Skinny Jeans in Black
Shoes: Boing Fromage, MaryJane Flats
Bracelet: I made this, IM me in world for more details.

-DG

No comments: